Shearer's Reduced Fat Kettle Cooked Extra Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips were pretty good, as they were not greasy and had a pretty good crunch and a good potato flavor.
There wasn't a whole lot of difference from the non-reduced-fat chips in terms of taste or texture. A little more salt might have helped to bring out the flavor, but still, these were tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical smell of kettle-cooked chips, mildly potatoey and slightly oily.
From the package: “Live your life with the great taste of Shearer's snack foods!” ... “40% less fat than Traditional Potato Chips” ... “Shearer's Reduced Fat Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are a healthier choice for great taste.” ... “Our potato chips also have the added benefit of being a good source of Potassium and high in Vitamin B1.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road