Greenland Rice Ball Cuttlefish Flavored
Taste test: These snacks had a cheese puff-like consistency and were a bit larger than your typical cheese balls.
They had a somewhat fishy but sweet taste upon first biting in, and then the fishiness got stronger and worse with subsequent bites, with a hot taste also kicking in and then lingering for the aftertaste. Everyone who tried these just hated them. Nobody was able to eat more than one cuttlefish ball. The hot flavor on its own might have possibly been good, but we'll never know, because the cuttlefish taste was bad, and the combination of flavors just didn't work and tasted awful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong fishy smell, prettty bad.
From the package: “Rice 68% Sugar 20% Cuttlefish 11% Salt 0.8% Spices 0.2%”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Trivia: Elena and Todd found these while chip hunting on their honeymoon.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road