Greenland Rice Ball Cuttlefish Flavored
Taste test: These snacks had a cheese puff-like consistency and were a bit larger than your typical cheese balls.
They had a somewhat fishy but sweet taste upon first biting in, and then the fishiness got stronger and worse with subsequent bites, with a hot taste also kicking in and then lingering for the aftertaste. Everyone who tried these just hated them. Nobody was able to eat more than one cuttlefish ball. The hot flavor on its own might have possibly been good, but we'll never know, because the cuttlefish taste was bad, and the combination of flavors just didn't work and tasted awful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong fishy smell, prettty bad.
From the package: “Rice 68% Sugar 20% Cuttlefish 11% Salt 0.8% Spices 0.2%”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (72 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1036 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (125 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (61 snacks)
Trivia: Elena and Todd found these while chip hunting on their honeymoon.
This snack was discovered by Elena and Todd in Thailand. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road