Ozark Mountain Popcorn Peanut Butter Cup
Taste test: This popcorn mix combined pieces with a peanut butter coating and pieces with a chocolate coating.
The chocolate pieces were only mildly chocolatey, and the peanut butter pieces varied a lot from piece to piece, with a sugary peanut butter taste in most cases. The combination was just a sweet overall taste, but it didn't taste much like a peanut butter cup. One taster said that the aftertaste reminded him of a peanut butter cup.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A sweet smell, with just the slightest hint of maybe chocolate or peanut butter.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ozark Mountain Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road