Ozark Mountain Popcorn Peanut Butter Cup
Taste test: This popcorn mix combined pieces with a peanut butter coating and pieces with a chocolate coating.
The chocolate pieces were only mildly chocolatey, and the peanut butter pieces varied a lot from piece to piece, with a sugary peanut butter taste in most cases. The combination was just a sweet overall taste, but it didn't taste much like a peanut butter cup. One taster said that the aftertaste reminded him of a peanut butter cup.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A sweet smell, with just the slightest hint of maybe chocolate or peanut butter.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ozark Mountain Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road