Taste test: This variation on the Doritos brand was not tortilla chips at all, but rather small rings with more of a Fritos consistency than Doritos.
The rings were maybe half the size of Ringolos or Hula Hoops. They were crisp and had a nice crunch, with a generous helping of a tasty paprika seasoning.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild paprika smell.
From the package: “Koel en drooog bewaren. Na openen beperkt houdbarr.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Snacks from the Netherlands (18 reviews)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Brussels. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Whitman's Solid Milk Chocolate Heart
- Vermont Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Stick
- Tago Rurki Waflowe
- 7-Select Dill Pickle Twisted Pretzels
- Tootsie Roll Mini Bites
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road