Taste test: This fairly thick granola bar consisted of a layer of peanuts with a sugary glaze on top, a layer of Rice Krispies and oats in the middle, and a chocolate coating on the bottom.
The taste was pretty good, with an even mix of peanuts and chocolate, and there was enough stuff in the bar to make eating just one bar feel fairly filling..
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolatey peanut smell.
From the package: “Enlarged to show texture” ... “5 Grams of Protein” ... “Good Source of Calcium” ... “Good Source of 8 Vitamins & Minerals” ... “A delicious get-together: Crunch peanuts and hearty oats meet a rich chocolatey coating ... Each bite of Sweet & Salty granola bars introduces you to a perfect mix of flavors.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road