Taste test: This fairly thick granola bar consisted of a layer of peanuts with a sugary glaze on top, a layer of Rice Krispies and oats in the middle, and a chocolate coating on the bottom.
The taste was pretty good, with an even mix of peanuts and chocolate, and there was enough stuff in the bar to make eating just one bar feel fairly filling..
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolatey peanut smell.
From the package: “Enlarged to show texture” ... “5 Grams of Protein” ... “Good Source of Calcium” ... “Good Source of 8 Vitamins & Minerals” ... “A delicious get-together: Crunch peanuts and hearty oats meet a rich chocolatey coating ... Each bite of Sweet & Salty granola bars introduces you to a perfect mix of flavors.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road