J. Higgs Spicy Hot Crunchy Curls
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls had a nice reddish orange glow to them, and they were quite tasty, with a nice crispness and a good level of cheesy heat.
It wasn't quite as hot as the similar products that Jays and Vitner's sell in the Chicago area, but these were still very good. They were popular around the chip bowl, as our tasters quickly ate their way through this impressive 12-oz. bag.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good toasted corn smell, with a bit of cheese and heat mixed in.
From the package: “Screamin' Cheese” ... “3/4 Pounder”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road