Ozark Mountain Popcorn Vanilla
Taste test: This sweetened popcorn had a tasty and not overly sweet vanilla glaze, and the popcorn had a very nice crispness to it.
Like the other Ozark varieties, the sugary glaze left hardly any sticky residue on the fingertips. Pretty good, and one of the best of the Ozark popcorn varieties.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice vanilla and popcorn smell.
From the package: “New Larger Size!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ozark Mountain Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road