Landmark Collection Peanut Caramel Clusters
Taste test: This bag contained eight sort of turtle-shaped candies, each made from peanuts and caramel, coated in chocolate.
The taste was kind of like a Snickers bar, but not as good. That's not to say it was bad at all, but the quality of the chocolate and particularly the caramel that they use in a Snickers is better, giving those an even more appealing taste than these.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK peanutty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Try our other Landmark Chocolate Favorites!” ... “Allergy Information: Packaged in a facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, soy products, egg whites and wheat.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Greenbrier International, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road