Taste test: This buttered popcorn had a very bright yellow glow to it, as the buttery coating covered every kernel nearly in entirely.
The kernels were crisp, with lots of good buttery taste, and slightly salty. A very good bagged popcorn, and it came to our chip bowl all the way from the distant shores of Iceland.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good buttery smell.
From the package: “Ferskt svo pad brakar!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Iceland (15 reviews)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road