Taste test: This bag of candy had pieces shaped like eyes, ears, fingers, toes and lips, with some pieces being fudge filled, others "double crisp" (like a Nestle Crunch bar), and others filled with peanut butter.
In addition to having those shapes, the wrappers on each pieces reinforced the theme, with detailed, full-color art for each body part. For the idea alone, I'll give them points for gutsiness and creativity. The taste was just like the equivalent R.M. Palmer chocolates without the body parts shapes, so they were pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell, but OK.
From the package: “Creepy Chocolate Flavored Body Parts” ... “• Fudge Filled Eyes • Double Crisp Ears, Fingers and Toes • Peanut Butter Filled Lips”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: R.M. Palmer Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road