Ozark Mountain Popcorn Chocolate & Toffee
Taste test: This popcorn had light sugary coatings for toffee and chocolate pieces, with an average taste in each case that was nothing special.
The toffee was probably better than the chocolate. Candy bars combining toffee and chocolate have some of the best taste of any candy bars, so it was disappointing that that combination was so lackluster in this case.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK, but only slightly like chocolate or toffee.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ozark Mountain Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road