Ozark Mountain Popcorn Root Beer Float
Taste test: This popcorn mix had two kinds of pieces in it, with about half being the brownish glazed root beer pieces, and the others pale yellow glazed vanilla ones.
Both kinds tasted good, as the root beer ones really did taste like root beer. The mixture worked well and tasted great, like a root beer float with a scoop of vanilla. The sugary glaze was very good, as it was fairly thin and didn't leave any sticky residue on the fingers. These were popular around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice root beer smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ozark Mountain Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road