Ozark Mountain Popcorn Caramel Apple
Taste test: This bag of popcorn was divided between caramel-covered kernels and bright green apple-flavored ones.
The kernels had a good glaze to them and didn't leave any residue on the fingers. Unfortunately, the combination of flavors tasted nothing like a caramel apple, as the green pieces were a sour apple kind of flavor, and eating them together with the caramel pieces didn't taste like caramel apple or impress me. So this was OK, but I would far prefer just a regular caramel corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK caramel corn smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ozark Mountain Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road