Ozark Mountain Popcorn Caramel Apple
Taste test: This bag of popcorn was divided between caramel-covered kernels and bright green apple-flavored ones.
The kernels had a good glaze to them and didn't leave any residue on the fingers. Unfortunately, the combination of flavors tasted nothing like a caramel apple, as the green pieces were a sour apple kind of flavor, and eating them together with the caramel pieces didn't taste like caramel apple or impress me. So this was OK, but I would far prefer just a regular caramel corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK caramel corn smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ozark Mountain Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road