Ozark Mountain Popcorn Peanut Butter & Jelly
Taste test: This popcorn came in two colors, with some pieces mostly covered in a dark purple color, and the rest with sort of a caramel or peanut butter color.
The grape pieces were very sugary, with a taste like grape hard candy, not grape jelly. The peanut butter pieces varied a lot from one to the next. Many of the pieces didn't have a very thick coating and tasted only slightly of peanut butter, on the very sweet side. The pieces with a thicker coating did have a decent peanut butter taste, but still very sweet (like a Reese's Pieces). I was hoping that eating both kinds at once would taste like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but it wasn't even close to that, which was disappointing.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly just a standard caramel corn sort of smell. Really didn't smell like peanut butter or jelly.
From the package: “New Larger Size!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ozark Mountain Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road