Walkers Potato Heads Ready Salted Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had narrow ripples and a fairly thick cut, with a high level of crispness and a very nice crunch.
For this type of ripple chip, you usually get much less crunch. The level of saltiness was fairly low, but the potato flavor was fresh and tasty. The art on the bag showed Mr. Potato Head ripping a hole to escape from a bag of potatoes.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, strong salty potato smell.
From the package: “Potato Heads are delicious crinkle cut crisps, available in a range of fantastic flavours. They also contain • No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives • 33% less saturated fat • 33% less total fat • Under 110 calories per 23g pack on average.” ... “Mr. Potato Head and Potato Heads © Hasbro 2005. The use of these names and their logos and character concept are licensed by Hasbro.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road