Walkers Potato Heads Ready Salted Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had narrow ripples and a fairly thick cut, with a high level of crispness and a very nice crunch.
For this type of ripple chip, you usually get much less crunch. The level of saltiness was fairly low, but the potato flavor was fresh and tasty. The art on the bag showed Mr. Potato Head ripping a hole to escape from a bag of potatoes.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, strong salty potato smell.
From the package: “Potato Heads are delicious crinkle cut crisps, available in a range of fantastic flavours. They also contain • No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives • 33% less saturated fat • 33% less total fat • Under 110 calories per 23g pack on average.” ... “Mr. Potato Head and Potato Heads © Hasbro 2005. The use of these names and their logos and character concept are licensed by Hasbro.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road