Ozark Mountain Popcorn Cinnamon Roll
Taste test: The popcorn in this bag came in three colors, with some white pieces, some bright pinkish red cinnamon pieces, and some your standard caramel corn color.
At first I thought that the colors corresponded to different flavors, but after eating a few, I wasn't so sure. The white ones seemed to have a vanilla flavor. Couldn't tell whether the red ones or the brown ones — or neither, or both — were the cinnamon onesk, as the flavor seemed to vary from one kernel to the next. But overall, there was a mild cinnamon flavor. With the bright red color, I was sort of expecting a hot cinnamon flavor (like Hot Tamales candy) but there was nothing like that.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet, very nice cinnamon sugar type of smell.
From the package: “New Larger Size!” ... The bag listed separate ingredients for each kind of popcorn included, with lists for Popcorn Caramel Corn, Cinnamon Corn, Cheese Corn and Other Gourmet Corn.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ozark Mountain Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road