Taste test: These spheres of candy had a crunchy malted milk cookie center, with a white chocolate coating.
They had a good light crunch upon biting in, and then lots of white chocolate taste. They didn't seem all that filling, as I was able to most of the way through this bag very fast without even realizing it. Like a lot of white chocolate candies, they were sort of just on the edge of being too sweet, but still they were pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like sugar cookies.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Maltesers (8 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road