Eat My Goal! Hot & Spicy Cheesy Balls
Taste test: These spherical corn snacks were loaded with a generous amount of tangy cheese seasoning.
They didn't live up the "hot & spicy" name, as they were very flavorful and tangy, but just not actually hot. They had many fans nonetheless, as they were a popular choice around the chip bowl, and they also received a thumbs-up from tasters on the set of Taquitos.net's cable show, The Snacking Hour.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tangy smell, maybe slightly cheesy too.
From the package: “Made in Denmark” ... “Contains Cow's Milk, Wheat, Gluten.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road