Eat My Goal! Hot & Spicy Cheesy Balls
Taste test: These spherical corn snacks were loaded with a generous amount of tangy cheese seasoning.
They didn't live up the "hot & spicy" name, as they were very flavorful and tangy, but just not actually hot. They had many fans nonetheless, as they were a popular choice around the chip bowl, and they also received a thumbs-up from tasters on the set of Taquitos.net's cable show, The Snacking Hour.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tangy smell, maybe slightly cheesy too.
From the package: “Made in Denmark” ... “Contains Cow's Milk, Wheat, Gluten.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (120 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road