Taste test: These 100-calorie snack packs consisted of roughly spherical chocolate cereal pieces; miniature chocolate chip cookies; and a mixture of milk chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
The cereal pieces looked kind of like Cocoa Puffs, but they had a different chocolate taste. The miniature chocolate chip cookies (described simply as "Chocolate Chip Cookies" on the label) were quite tiny, about twice the size of your typical chocolate chip, with tiny spots of chocolate embedded inside, rather than actual chocolate chips. The two kinds of chocolate chips could be distinguished by a slight difference in color (the darker one was semi-sweet), as well as much different tastes. Overall, a decent mix, with a nice variety of textures — and a way to eat chocolate while hiding behind the healthy guise of a 100-calorie pack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made with multigrain cereal” ... “100 calories per bag” ... “0 Grams Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road