Marks & Spencer Sweet Thai Chilli and Coriander Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were cut thick and were fairly crisp, with a strong seasoning on them that had a mild chili flavor and a slightly hot aftertaste.
The chips were kind of dark in color for potato chips, with darker spots of various seasonings on them. Most of the chips were unbroken and medium in size, but there were some larger oblong chips as well. These were pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell, maybe remotely like chili peppers.
From the package: “Lovingly made with only the finest ingredients and no artificial flavours, our crisps can seriously stimulate your taste buds. Enjoy!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Chili Chips (232 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road