Marks & Spencer Sweet Thai Chilli and Coriander Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were cut thick and were fairly crisp, with a strong seasoning on them that had a mild chili flavor and a slightly hot aftertaste.
The chips were kind of dark in color for potato chips, with darker spots of various seasonings on them. Most of the chips were unbroken and medium in size, but there were some larger oblong chips as well. These were pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell, maybe remotely like chili peppers.
From the package: “Lovingly made with only the finest ingredients and no artificial flavours, our crisps can seriously stimulate your taste buds. Enjoy!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road