Taste test: This Pirates of the Caribbean movie tie-in version of M&M's contained standard M&M's in lavender, green, dark blue and red, with pirate-related icons printed on some of the pieces, along with smaller versions of the usual M.
(The other pieces had the full-size M.) The ones I could figure out were a spyglass, sword, skull and hook. The taste was typical M&M's chocolate, pretty good.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual M&M's chocolate smell.
From the package: “Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest” ... “Jack, let's split it evenly. 80/20, right?” ... “M&M's® are made of the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road