Doritos Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These nuclear orange-colored tortilla chips looked had a flavor powdering more red and less orange than the usual Nacho Cheese Doritos.
They were as crunchy as you would expect from Doritos, so I got to enjoy a good crunch before the flavor kicked in. They sort of tasted like buffalo wings and ranch dressing, assuming you let "buffalo wing" and "ranch" be defined by the flavor-masters at Frito-Lay, which means that the ranch tastes more like the Cool Ranch Doritos, and the buffalo wings taste more like Spicy Nacho Doritos.
The chips did have a heat kick, but nothing so drastic where you'd be running for a glass of water after eating a chip. I was hoping for more of a ranch dressing taste to cool down the mouth, and didn't really get one. I still prefer the Black Pepper Jack Doritos over these.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like every other bag of Doritos I've ever opened.
From the package: “Rip open a bag of the Doritos® brand Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch™ Flavor Tortilla Chips you crave. Experience that ballistic Doritos® brand crunch as it unleashes an explosion of Buffalo Wing sauce with cool and creamy Ranch flavor in your mouth. It's the only snack bold enough to call itself Doritos® brand.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (153 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (597 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (126 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Snacks (91 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road