Deep River Snacks Original Salted Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-style chips were thick cut and very crunchy, but some of the chips lacked crispness.
The crisp ones were good, with lots of salty potato taste, but the ones with that were less crisp were brought down a notch..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good kettle-cooked chips smell, nice and potatoey.
From the package: “Great Chips ... Serious Flavor™” ... “Our Gourmet Chips Are: • All Natural • Cholesterol Free • Hand Cooked in Small Batches And Have: • No Trans Fat • No MSG • No Artificial Flavors • No Artificial Preservatives”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Broadway Market, 1709 Broadway, NYC. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road