Deep River Snacks Sweet Maui Onion Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-style potato chips had a ton of sweet onion seasoning on them, and they were very crunchy but generally not all that crisp.
The onion seasoning seemed good at first, but after a while I realized that it was a very, very sweet, even sugary onion taste, not really bad but probably too sweet. A decent kettle-cooked chip, and many of our tasters liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much at all. Maybe the slightest onion smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Broadway Market, 1709 Broadway, NYC. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road