Deep River Snacks Mesquite BBQ Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips were very crunchy and just somewhat crisp, with not a whole lot of barbecue flavor.
The chips were thick cut, but the varied level of crispness and weak flavor detracted, so these chips were OK but nothing special..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smoky mesquite smell.
From the package: “Great Chips... Serious Flavor™” ... “Our Chips Taste Great!!!” ... “Hand Cooked in Small Batches”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Broadway Market, 1709 Broadway, NYC. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road