Walkers Sensations Caramelised Onion & Sweet Balsamic Vinegar Potato Crisps
Taste test: These chips lived up to their "Sensations" name as they were absolutely top-notch in quality.
The chips were cut thick and had an excellent crunch and an outstanding crispness. There was no greasiness at all, and biting into these was just a great experience. The great texture was matched by an extremely tasty flavoring, not overwhelmingly oniony or vinegary but just delicious. This bag did a lot of international traveling before getting opened, and yet it still had lots of unbroken chips inside, some of them fairly large.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet onion smell. Not really vinegary.
From the package: “Walkers Sensations are crunchier potato crisps bursting with irresistible flavours. In this bag, real caramelized onion and sweet balsamic vinegar blend perfectly to reveal a gloriously rich, fruity and intense taste. Prepared using thicker cut, quality farmed Lady Rosetta and Saturna potatoes.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (66 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (110 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road