Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
Taste test: These are sweet and crunchy — a nice dessert chip.
The amount of cinnamon sugar varies a lot from chip to chip, so the sweetness and dryness of these is all over the map. They could stand to be a little bit thinner, so that there's more sugar in proportion to chip, because once your tongue has absorbed the sugar, there's still some crunching left to do, but the remaining flavor is like a dry cracker.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
From the package: “Perfectly sweetened with a sprinkle of natural milled cane sugar and a touch of cinnamon. A chip that's both decedent and delicious.” ... “Everyone asks, 'How did a social worker and a psychologist, fresh out of graduate school, get into the gourmet snack business?' ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Stacy's Pita Chips (17 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (155 snacks)
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
- Sweet Chips (13 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road