Lesser Evil Sinfully Better Black & White Popcorn
Taste test: This bag had two entirely different types of popcorn, as half of kernels had a dark choclate coating, and the other half had a thick sugary coating.
Despite the description on the bag, this was coated popcorn, not kettle corn by any stretch. It was crisp and sweet. The chocolate pieces were OK, with kind of a hot cocoa-like taste, slightly bittersweet. The white pieces were pretty good, and the combination was indeed tasty. But LesserEvil might want to think about not calling this stuff kettle corn, since it isn't.
Shop: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet popcorn smell.
From the package: “A Chocolatey-Kettle Mix for Your Indulgece Fix” ... “No trans-fatty acids” ... “Low Fat” ... “So what makes Black&White Sinfully Better? Ever wonder how they get the frosting line so straight on those black & white cookies? Well, you'll definitely wonder how we could make such a cool chocolaty-tasting snack. Half of the kernels are covered in a natural chocolaty glaze and the other half is our classic KettleCorn.”
Online store: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Company: LesserEvil Brand Snack Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road