Red Rock Deli-Style Honey Soy Chicken Potato Chips
Taste test: Our first tester thought these Australian potato chips had the same sweetness of a fake chicken soup mix (Lipton Cup o' Coup).
It was a very light chicken flavor, with a sweet taste — you could taste the honey, not too salty, despite the soy.
Our second tester (Keith) thought these definitely tasted like chicken. There was not much soy or honey to taste, but it was slightly sweet. A lot of flavor powder rubbed off onto the fingers, but the chips themselves were crunchy and not greasy at all. Keith just had a problem with the chicken flavor, as it tasted like someone poured chicken soup mix powder on the chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Taking a big whiff reveals some chicken aroma, with a hint of teriyaki.
From the package: “Our carefully selected potatoes are roughly cut, slowly cooked the authentic way with quality sunflower oil, and seasoned with the delicious taste of grilled chicken marinated in a saucy blend of natural honey and light soy sauce to produce the finest tasting potato chip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
- Soy snacks (76 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Matt W. in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road