Kettle Crispy Bacon and Sour Cream Potato Chips
Taste test: These were very crispy potato chips, thicker than a normal chip, with a good bacony taste and a slight sour cream taste.
There was a tanginess to the chip that reminded us of salt and vinegar chip, offsetting a bit of the bacon flavor — which was actually good, because the bacon didn't become too powerful or overly smokey. It also wasn't overly salty or greasy, causing us to eat more chips than we should have.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The aroma is more vinegary than bacony.
From the package: “Kettle chips only use the best Australian grown potatoes. We wash them, slice and slowly cook them in sunflower oil the authentic way to give them a deliciously tasty crunch. Kettle chips have the best flavours, as they contain no artificial flavours or colours.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Matt W. in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road