Kettle Crispy Bacon and Sour Cream Potato Chips
Taste test: These were very crispy potato chips, thicker than a normal chip, with a good bacony taste and a slight sour cream taste.
There was a tanginess to the chip that reminded us of salt and vinegar chip, offsetting a bit of the bacon flavor — which was actually good, because the bacon didn't become too powerful or overly smokey. It also wasn't overly salty or greasy, causing us to eat more chips than we should have.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The aroma is more vinegary than bacony.
From the package: “Kettle chips only use the best Australian grown potatoes. We wash them, slice and slowly cook them in sunflower oil the authentic way to give them a deliciously tasty crunch. Kettle chips have the best flavours, as they contain no artificial flavours or colours.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (136 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Matt W. in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road