Lay's Salt & Pepper Potato Chips
Taste test: These were like the regular Lay's Potato Chips with a slathering of pepper on them (lots of black pepper flakes).
They were OK, with more pepper taste than salt, but there was not a feeling like eating a baked potato, as you get with Utz's salt and pepper chips, or even the Kettle Chips version. Someone who's never had a salt and pepper chip may like these, but for those of us who've tasted many different salt and pepper chips, these were just average.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight pepper aroma, but they smell more like regular Lay's chips.
From the package: “Lay's Brand Potato chips. You eat them because you love the way they taste — so fresh, irresistable and crispy. But sometimes, you want something a little different. We wanted to shake things up, so we took our great tasting Lay's Potato Chips and added the tangy taste of pepper. So simple, yet so good! New Lay's brand Salt & Pepper flavored Potato Chips. Enjoy them now, because they're here for a limited time only!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road