Stacy's Pita Chips Texarkana Hot
Taste test: These chips have some kick, with a hot aftertaste as well.
But they also have kind of a burnt taste to them. Don't plan on eating them without some sort of dip, because pita chips tend to be quite dry.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices.
From the package: “Yeeehaaa! A smokin' southwesterm blend of hot chili peppers tamed by the fresh flavors of lemon, cilantro, tomato and garlic.” ... “Everyone asks, 'How did a social worker and a psychologist, fresh out of graduate school, get into the gourmet snack business?” The back of the bag features the long story of how the company got started. Make sure you're wearing your glasses, the story is printed in very small type.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road