Deep River Snacks Zesty Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: The texture of these potato chips varied a lot of from chip to chip.
The first few that I grabbed were crunchy and very crisp, a really great texture. Some of the other chips were even crunchier but less crisp, and some of our tasters were complaining that the crunch was too hard. There was a good spicy taste at first, not specifically jalapeno, but still tasty and hot, and there was a good delayed jalapeno aftertaste. The crunchier chips seemed to have more jalapeno taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK jalapeno smell, but not that intense and no real heat.
From the package: “Our Chips Taste Great!” ... “Great Chips ... Serious Flavor™”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road