Clamato Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were supposed to taste like Clamato, which is a bloody Mary mix that includes clam.
In fact, the last ingredient of the chips is clam broth. I didn't actually taste any clam, but the mix of tomato and various spices was very tasty and worked well on the crisp, bright red tortilla chils. One odd thing was that it said on the bag that the chips shown were enlarged to show texture, but the pictured chips were smaller than the actual chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mildly seasoned tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Anima Tu Dia! Liven Up Your Day!” ... “Clamato® is a registered trademark of Mott's LLP. © 2005 Mott's LLP. All Rights Reserved.” ... “Chips Enlarged to Show Texture.” ... “Bring flavor to your life! NEW Clamato™ Tortilla Chips have the same unique, zesty flavor that you've come to love from Clamato®. With invigorating taste in every bite, you can liven up your day with new Clamato™ Tortilla Chips!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road