Deep River Snacks Rosemary & Olive Oil Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-style chips were very crunchy and quite tasty, as they won many fans around the chip bowl.
The chips had small green pieces of parsley on them. The rosemary and olive oil flavor worked very well with the crunch of the kettle-style chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild aroma, I guess like rosemary.
From the package: “Great Chips... Serious Flavor™” ... “Our Chips Taste Great!!!” ... “Hand Cooked in Small Batches”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Broadway Market, 1709 Broadway, NYC. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road