Archer Farms Maple Barbecue Potato Chips
Taste test: I'm a sucker for a sweet barbecue chip (as opposed to smokey or hot), so these chips were intriguing.
The kettle style of the chip made them very crunchy and crisp. The sweet barbecue taste was good, but something about them left an odd aftertaste, as if the chips were burnt. They were good chips to snack on at first, but after a while the aftertaste got to me and I needed a beverage to clean the palate.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smoky barbecue aroma. Very nice smell.
From the package: “Sweet maple complements smoky deep barbecue for these Southern-style chips. We make them the old-fashioned, tried and true way: we start with thick slices of potatoes, cook them in kettles in small batches for crispness and lightly season by hand. It's that simple. And they're cholesterol-free. Remember to treat yourself to all the other gourmet flavors of Archer Farms Potato Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road