Walkers Sensations Oven Roasted Chicken with Lemon & Thyme
Taste test: These potato chips tasted like exactly what they were supposed to, as they were packed with a strong roasted and seasoned chicken flavor, a very nice taste.
The taste was so strong that it overwhelmed the potato, and all you could really taste was the chicken, lemon and thyme. Some tasters were surprised by how authentic the chicken taste was. The chips were thin cut and very crisp, with a very nice crunch. One of the chips in the bag was absolutely enormous, and very few of the chips were broken, despite the fact that this bag traveled extensively around Europe on many trains, buses, boats and subways, then on a transcontinental flight and on three lines of Boston's MBTA, before being opened.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chicken smell with all of the spices.
From the package: “Walkers Sensations are crunchier potato chips bursting with irresistible flavours. In this bag, real lemon and thyme add an enticing twist to the unforgettable taste of crispy oven roasted chicken.” ... “Prepared user thicker cut, quality farmed Lady Rosetta and Saturna potatoes.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (82 snacks)
- Lemon Snacks (34 snacks)
- Thyme snacks (4 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road