Reese's Snacksters Peanut Butter
Taste test: This box contained seven 100-calorie packs, each consisting of four types of peanut butter items: pillow-shaped peanut butter cereal, spherical peanut butter cereal, Reese's Pieces, and peanut butter chips.
The pillow-shaped cereal was called "Cereal Squares" on the box and was pictured as flat squares with ridges, rather than its actual pillow shape. This was a good mix, with lots of peanut butter taste and plenty of sweetness, but still a good balance, as the high level of sweetness in the Reese's Pieces and chips was balanced by the somewhat less sweet cereal pieces.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet peanut butter smell, like a Nutter Butter.
From the package: “100 calories per bag” ... “0 Grams Trans Fat” ... “Made with multigrain cereal” ... “Wholesome fun!”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road