Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli
Taste test: These potato chips were thick cut and very crisp, with a ton of very tasty spices on the chips.
So they had a good crunch and a great taste. Kudos to Walkers for the ambitious flavors of the Sensations line, but please give these wider distribition on our side of the ocean. These were a very popular around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild but nice smell, with chili, tomato, garlic and more.
From the package: “Walkers Sensations are crunchier potato chips bursting with irresistible flavours. In this bag, real chilli creates a gentle heat, while a dash of soy sauce, onion, tomato and farlic add a delicate sweetness for a sublime taste contrast.” ... “Prepared user thicker cut, quality farmed Lady Rosetta and Saturna potatoes.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Bermuda. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road