Keystone Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: In my opinion, these are crunchier than Cheetos.
They also seem to have more bulk and larger pieces than Cheetos, so you're more likely to find the "Cheeto de Milo" (the largest cheese curl in existence). However, you still get plenty of cheese residue on your fingers.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strangely enough, the inside of the bag smells like a glazed donut.
From the package: Just a bunch of ingredients and a pitch to try the other snacks in the Keystone line (like the Zesty Party Mix) ... “Made with Land O Lakes Cheese”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Keystone Food Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith in Leominster, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road