Keystone Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: In my opinion, these are crunchier than Cheetos.
They also seem to have more bulk and larger pieces than Cheetos, so you're more likely to find the "Cheeto de Milo" (the largest cheese curl in existence). However, you still get plenty of cheese residue on your fingers.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strangely enough, the inside of the bag smells like a glazed donut.
From the package: Just a bunch of ingredients and a pitch to try the other snacks in the Keystone line (like the Zesty Party Mix) ... “Made with Land O Lakes Cheese”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Keystone Food Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith in Leominster, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road