Keystone Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: In my opinion, these are crunchier than Cheetos.
They also seem to have more bulk and larger pieces than Cheetos, so you're more likely to find the "Cheeto de Milo" (the largest cheese curl in existence). However, you still get plenty of cheese residue on your fingers.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strangely enough, the inside of the bag smells like a glazed donut.
From the package: Just a bunch of ingredients and a pitch to try the other snacks in the Keystone line (like the Zesty Party Mix) ... “Made with Land O Lakes Cheese”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Keystone Food Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith in Leominster, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road