Deep River Snacks Salt & Cracker Pepper Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-style potato chips had more crunch than your average kettle-cooked chips (such as Cape Cod) and a tasty but not all that peppery seasoning.
We've had several kinds of salt and pepper chips with a sharper or fresher black pepper taste, but these were still pretty good..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild black pepper smell.
From the package: “Great Chips ... Serious Flavor™” ... “Our Gourmet Chips Are: • All Natural • Cholesterol Free • Hand Cooked in Small Batches And Have: • No Trans Fat • No MSG • No Artificial Flavors • No Artificial Preservatives”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Broadway Market, 1709 Broadway, NYC. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road