Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl Chocolate Cannonballs
Taste test: I haven't seen either of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, but I have been on the ride that they were based on (though that was before Disney updated ride to be based on the movies).
Maybe eating the official movie candy is just as good. This box contained a bag with 30 chocolate balls, each about 5/8 inch in diameter. Each ball consisted of a thin, brown M&M's-like chocolate shell, with a milk chocolate layer inside the shell, and then a small cookie in the middle. The cookie gave the balls a good crunch, but the chocolate layer was thick enough that I typically couldn't reach the cookie upon first biting in, unless I really tried to bite right into the center. The taste was pretty good, and this box was a pretty good deal for just 89 cents.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Cookie centers” ... “Natural and artifical colors” ... “This product contains milk, wheat flour and soy. This product was manufactured in a facility where peanuts, almonds, milk, wheat, soy and egg are used in the production of other products.” ... “Serving Size 13 pieces (43g), Servings Per Container About 2”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road