Cheez-It Cheddar Jack
Taste test: These crackers had the same general look and shape as the original Cheez-Its, but some of the crackers seemed to have an additional light coating of flavor powder.
The taste was definitely a change, with a flavorful mix of sharp cheddar and jack cheese, very tasty. I could also detect a little of the original Cheez-It flavor, but only after eating several crackers. I don't know that these were any better or worse than the original, but they were a tasty variation on the Cheez-Its theme, a nice change of pace.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely different from regular Cheez-Its, but I couldn't really recogize any Jack cheese.
From the package: “Get your own box.” ... “Serving Size 25 Crackers (30g)”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (47 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Crackers (298 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (121 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published July 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road