Cheez-It Cheddar Jack
Taste test: These crackers had the same general look and shape as the original Cheez-Its, but some of the crackers seemed to have an additional light coating of flavor powder.
The taste was definitely a change, with a flavorful mix of sharp cheddar and jack cheese, very tasty. I could also detect a little of the original Cheez-It flavor, but only after eating several crackers. I don't know that these were any better or worse than the original, but they were a tasty variation on the Cheez-Its theme, a nice change of pace.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely different from regular Cheez-Its, but I couldn't really recogize any Jack cheese.
From the package: “Get your own box.” ... “Serving Size 25 Crackers (30g)”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road