Palmer Grip 'n' Rip Soft Caramel in a Chocolaty Shell
Taste test: This package consisted of four detachable pieces, each containing a medium-size 3-section candy bar.
The top of each section looked sort of like the inside of a Nestle Aero bar, with what looked like lots of tiny bubbles randomly arranged (and this was different from the geometric patten pictured on the wrapper). The taste was good, but nothing spectacular. There's fierce competition from Nestle, Hershey and Cadbury's in the delicious chocolate-and-caramel category, and though the taste wasn't bad at all, this particular combination of chocolate and caramel just didn't match up to the other offerings. This bargain package was just $1 for all four bars, so we basically got what we paid for, with a good bargain-quality bar for a bargain price.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel and chocolate smell. Like a Cadbury's Caramello.
From the package: “Not labeled for individual retail sale.” ... “Grip 'n' Rip™”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: R.M. Palmer Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road