Jenny's Old Fashioned Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a bright yellow glow to it, with a very bright orange color in the various crevices where the cheese accumulated.
The taste was very good, with a salty cheddar taste, and most of the kernels were fairly crisp. The seasoning didn't leave behind a whole lot of orange or yellow powder on the fingers. It was easy to go back to the chip bowl for extra handfuls of these
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but good cheddar smell, with fresh poporn smell too.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, Corn Oil and/or Canola Oil, a dehydrated blend of Maltodextrin, Whey, Cheese (Granular and Blue [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt Enzymes]), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Yelow #5, Yellow #6, Lactic Acid, Salt, and Artificial Coloring (Beta Carotene). Contains dairy and soy.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppee's Popcorn, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road