Palmer Grip 'n' Rip Peanut Butter in a Chocolaty Shell
Taste test: This package consisted of four detachable "Grip 'n' Rip" compartments, each containing a smallish 1.33-oz.
candy bar with three large sections, each about an inch and a half square. With a peanut butter filling and a thick chocolate outside, the taste was good, very peanut buttery and very smooth. At $1 for the four candy bars, this was quite a value, a noticeably higher quality product than you typically get from discount candy bar brands.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut buttery chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wow! 4 Full-Size Bars” ... “Not labeled for individual retail sale.” ... “Contains tree nuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: R.M. Palmer Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road