Taste test: This small candy bar was kind of like a single Twix, in that it contained a cookie and caramel inside, with a chocolate coating.
It was twice as wide and slightly less thick than the square-profile Twix bar. The taste was pretty good, with a nice mix of chocolate, caramel and cookie, but there was less crunch than Twix, and the cookie seemed very crumbly.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Caramel & crunchy biscuit covered in milk chocolate” ... “Contains: Cows Milk, Soya, Wheat, Gluten. This product has been made in a factory that uses nut ingredients.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (323 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Cookies (596 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road