Taste test: This small candy bar was kind of like a single Twix, in that it contained a cookie and caramel inside, with a chocolate coating.
It was twice as wide and slightly less thick than the square-profile Twix bar. The taste was pretty good, with a nice mix of chocolate, caramel and cookie, but there was less crunch than Twix, and the cookie seemed very crumbly.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Caramel & crunchy biscuit covered in milk chocolate” ... “Contains: Cows Milk, Soya, Wheat, Gluten. This product has been made in a factory that uses nut ingredients.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road