Keystone Onion Flavored Rings
Taste test: These have a good crunch, and they don't leave a residue on your fingers, like Funyuns do.
They're onionier than Funyuns. They're pretty good. The lack of residue is a big plus.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell like raw onions. A lot like Funyuns.
From the package: “Quality Snacks Since 1946”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Keystone Food Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Onion Rings (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Honey Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road