Beigel & Beigel Nish Nosh Sesame Crispy Baked Snacks
Taste test: These triangular crackers were roughly equilateral and each had six small holes in them, with a light smattering of sesame seeds on one side. The crackers were lighter in color than the pictures on the bag, but otherwise they resembled them closely.
The taste was excellent, with a thick, crisp cracker and lots of nice sesame taste. The bag shows these being used in a dip. Although they tasted great dry, they would also work well for dipping.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sesame smell.
From the package: “Did you know that ... Sesame traces back to the Arabic simsim and sesame seeds are believed to be one of the first condiments as well as source of edible oil.” ... “Delicious Nutritious Guilt Free Snacks Baked-Not Fried!!”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road