Beigel & Beigel Nish Nosh Sesame Crispy Baked Snacks
Taste test: These triangular crackers were roughly equilateral and each had six small holes in them, with a light smattering of sesame seeds on one side. The crackers were lighter in color than the pictures on the bag, but otherwise they resembled them closely.
The taste was excellent, with a thick, crisp cracker and lots of nice sesame taste. The bag shows these being used in a dip. Although they tasted great dry, they would also work well for dipping.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sesame smell.
From the package: “Did you know that ... Sesame traces back to the Arabic simsim and sesame seeds are believed to be one of the first condiments as well as source of edible oil.” ... “Delicious Nutritious Guilt Free Snacks Baked-Not Fried!!”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road