Jenny's Hot Cheese Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn was very good, as they really meant "hot" when they said it.
The crisp kernels had a bright and sort of dark orange tint to them, as Jenny was quite generous in her application of flavor powder. The Tabasco-like heat was actually much stronger than the cheese flavor, and the combination of the two was quite tasty and had a really nice burn. These were a big hit around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheese and taco powder smell.
From the package: “Try all of Jenny's Products” ... “We will U.P.S.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppee's Popcorn, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road